Create a payment button
Anyone can create a payment button to place at a homepage or in an e-mail. You’ll get a payment notification for each payment to your Payson account. Below are some examples of use.
- When selling only a few products
Create a payment button for each product with its total price including shippingfee and place it at your homepage.
- For donations
Create a button with blank amount, enabling the buyer to state the desired amount to pay. Useful at your blog or homepage.
- Membership fee payments
Send a e-mail to all of your members and include a payment button of the membership fee. Use the excel download of account activity to verify the payments if they’re many.
Get started in four steps
- Sign up for a Payson account
- Go to Integration and select Payment button
- State the amount and create the button
- Place the button/code where you want it